A three bedroom end of terraced property comprising of reception hallway; lounge; dining room; kitchen; family bathroom; rear garden with brick built shed, standing in village location.
NO UPWARD CHAIN
A three bedroom end of terraced property comprising of reception hallway; lounge; dining room; kitchen; family bathroom; rear garden with brick built shed.
No upward chain.
The property is approached via part glazed front door into
Having opaque window to front; radiator; coving to ceiling; stairs rising to first floor; door leading into understairs storage cupboard; door leading through to
Lounge 13′ 11″ maximum x 10′ 7″ ( 4.24m maximum x 3.23m )
Having double glazed window to rear; radiator; personal door leading into dining room; ceiling light point
Dining Room 10′ 8″ maximum x 10′ 3″ ( 3.25m maximum x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear; radiator; ceiling light point
Kitchen 10′ 3″ plus recess x 6′ 4″ maximum ( 3.12m plus recess x 1.93m maximum )
Kitchen having range of base units for storage; integrated electric oven; electric hob; stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap; wall mounted central heating boiler concealed behind cupboard; tiling to the floor; uPVC double glazed window to front; recess leading back into reception hall with open doorway into storage area with plumbing for washing machine; part glazed uPVC door leading to
Having access to front of property and leading to outside the rear of property
First Floor Landing
Having access to roof space; uPVC double glazed window to front; door leading into
Bedroom One 13′ 10″ incl wardrobes x 11′ 2″ into recess narrowing to 8′ 8″ ( 4.22m incl wardrobes x 3.40m into recess narrowing to 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear; radiator; ceiling light point; range of fitted bedroom furniture
Bedroom Two 11′ 2″ x 10′ 4″ maximum ( 3.40m x 3.15m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to rear; coving to ceiling; ceiling light point; radiator
Bedroom Three 8′ 6″ incl stair bulkhead x 7′ 10″ incl stair bulkhead ( 2.59m incl stair bulkhead x 2.39m incl stair bulkhead )
uPVC double glazed window to front; ceiling light point; radiator
Having a coloured suite of pedestal wash hand basin; low level flush WC; panelled bath with Triton electric shower over; glass shower screen; tiling to the walls; uPVC double glazed opaque window; ceiling light point
Front Of Property
To the front of the property there is path leading to front door with lawned area
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property there is brick built shed for storage; cold water tap; gardens with path and lawn; flower borders with shrubs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
A three bedroom end of terraced property comprising of reception hallway; lounge; dining room; kitchen; family bathroom; rear garden with brick built shed, standing in village location. NO UPWARD CHAIN