28th Aug 2014

Set in around one acre this characterful property comprises three separate dwellings with delightful grounds, outbuildings with further development potential, subject to planning - and garaging.

Originally purchased by the Church in circa 1840 from the Burman family, this characterful and spacious family residence has been developed over the last 15 years by the present owners who have carried out extensive and sympathetic modernisation and conversion while preserving the property’s original character to now provide very versatile living accommodation suitable for a larger family or a family with differing age groups.

The house itself was added to at a later…

Read More View Articles